Research is one of the key strengths of P N Panicker Foundation. Our research team has had a well-built experience in needs assessment, demand estimation, bench marking and impact assessment.
The major objective of our research is:
- To assess the need, demand, basic status or impact of the various parameters depending on the status of implementations in the area
- To ensure the viability of development interventions and enhance the sustainability by sensitisation through surveys and community contact programme
- To encourage community participation by involvement of various stakeholders in the research efforts
- To widen and strengthen the reach of various corporate and government organisation through an extended control on facts and data
- To prepare for or to assess the need or impact of any Gender or Age group focus development programmes
- The research team has developed a specialised approach toward utilising the research tools as they have to be customised to meet the needs of rural scenario. The team of consultants and research professionals at the P N Panicker Foundation has devised such tools and methodology that could be specifically applied for rural research